Saturday 30 March 2013

From.The.Runway.To.Me




I've been working at Chloe now for a couple of months and today felt like a day to have a play and try on some looks from the runway.  
This is Claire Waight Keller's 4th collection with Chloe since moving there from Pringle and it is a collection that, even more so than her previous one, feels like she's hitting her stride and is learning what her Chloe looks like as well as what Chloe means to its loyal customer base.

It's a beautiful collection full of unexpected shapes and fabric manipulation that gives a clean crisp, paired back look whilst still feeling fashionable and at times daring.

So here's a look at the full runway collection.


And here's me. (slightly, eh hem, less modely)

This look is amazing as soon as I saw in I fell in Love. It's such an easy but distinctive  look. The arrows (you'll see them again) are taken from a dress Karl Largerfeld did whilst he was at Chloe and re-worked to this collection.






This is actually my favourite look I tried on. So special and interesting. The trousers are simply amazing (they've sold out so I was wearing a pinned pair of size 40s!!!! But they still look great) and Victoria Beckhams a fan, she's recently been photographed in them. Never a bad thing.


The back of this jacket is so unexpected and beautifully cut.






Tell me this isn't the chicest look for the office (when spring finally hits) ever.




Such a cool, quirky cocktail dress.


Elegant Playsuit ... should be an oxymoron.



This look I wasn't going to try on but as soon as I did I loved it. So un-usual and amazing to wear. 





I am obsessed by these shorts. In this picture they're pinned in the next ones they're not....





2 comments:

  1. I love the striped trousers. I'd love to have them im my wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell you enough how exquisite you look wearing the bun and striped pants!! Soooo classic!!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete