Friday 4 January 2013

Printed.Sheets.

Thought I would share a few of my favourite Spring 2013 (yes it's already here) ad campaigns. 

Love this campaign, its such a fresh look for DKNY and Cara looks different to any other campaign I've seen her in. Styling perfection. 


House of mirrors, geometric stripes, Marc Jacobs could hardly go wrong.

Has to be loved, the much publicised Burberry Campaign featuring Master Beckham.  Genius from Christopher Bailey, again!!!
Cara Delevingne yet again earning her title as Model of the Year from the BFA in Chanel's  Anna Karenina inspired campaign.

I am so on board with the pastel tones in these Mulberry campaigns. It has the classic Tim Walker stamp on it as well, who as you know I am mildly obsessed with.



How can you not love the dark spanish broodiness of Yves Saint Lauren, it also helps that hats are my new obsession.



No comments:

Post a Comment