Saturday 25 February 2012

Furniture cave!

This was my favourite find in the whole of the 3 floors. A Pirelli Calendar from 1998 shot by Bruce Webber and entitled
"Women that Men Live for"

After the franticness of london I decided to escape to the countryside, to my brothers in exeter. He lives in this little place called topsham that has the most amazing 3 store antique / junk shop full of everything and everything. I happily spent an hour rootling through the all the nick naks. Random paintings, books, everything. Here are the things that I found interesting for their own way.


So cute, all of these are old postcards most of which had little messages on spent ages flicking through them and reading all the messages.



look at their expressions so funny.





No comments:

Post a Comment