Wednesday 20 July 2011

So.Many.Twenty.Firsts

My twenty first season has almost past and what a wonderful time it was. Never again (until wedding season that is) will we, quite so frequently, get to indulge our sophisticated glamourous sides, don quite so many dresses and party to such excess.

My twenty first was about a year ago and I thought i'd go for a theme, Alice in Wonderland. The photo I've put up I think encapsulates the slightly surreal element of the party. I wore a black Marc Jacobs dress with a cream bow as alice. Black - unconventional I know but I fell in love with the design and couldn't bare not to wear it. 


Here are a few more of my most memorable 21st! 

 Silver dress - Miss Selfridge; Sheer Taupe dress - COS, Shoes - Chanel

 Ralph Lauren Black Label 



LOVE label (in Topshop), belt - Topshop, Shoes - Resis


This is from an Eccentrically English themed 21st! Never did I think there'd be an occasion where I would wear my dads Beagling Jacket from college with a silk shirt from Topshop (downstairs) and Joules Wellies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment